Forza Motorsport 6 shows off the Ford GT's active rear spoiler
When Ford gave us a tour of the GT interior we noticed a lot of buttons, now we're wondering if any of them allow the driver to deploy the wing at will. There is a button marked "aero," but no associated graphic to explain what it's for.
The AR12 Gaming host of the video above isn't there for the GT, though - he's responding to audience requests for 60-frames-per-second gameplay footage in Forza, and to see how the tire smoke looks while drifting. But his stop-and-go drifting efforts give us plenty of footage of the wing in action, so check it out.
Ford GT Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies