Translogic 182: CXC Motion Pro II Racing Simulator
We Compare Real Track Times After Some Virtual Seat Time
"We designed it, originally, as a professional training tool for race car drivers," says CXC Simulation's founder and president Chris Considine. "Make it authentic. Make it real."
The Motion Pro II boasts "thousands of cars and track models," ranging from street cars, to rally and off-road vehicles. Will this hyper realistic racing simulator help Jonathon improve his lap time?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video