App tells you if you're too stoned to drive, Taco Bell reeling
While Canary doesn't do anything directly to keep people off the road, it could still help places like Colorado, where the number of high drivers is larger than ever now that marijuana has been legalized. The state still lacks an official roadside test to establish if someone behind the wheel is too stoned, according to 7News. A major part of that problem is that varying amounts of THC affect people differently, so setting a hard limit is difficult. While being baked on the highway isn't safe, research in Colorado has indicated that the number of fatal accidents there has actually been falling.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models