NFL player shows how hot your pet gets in the car
According to Mathieu, it's about 90 degrees outside before he hops into the passenger seat of the crossover. Within just a few minutes, the temperature in the cabin rises to well above 100. Mathieu is drenched in sweat by the end of the ordeal. Check out the whole clip to see just how long this professional football player lasts in the heat – it's probably less time than you would expect.
There's not doubt that it's a lot of fun to take your dog on a ride in the car: you can enjoy the extra companionship, and Fido gets to experience all of those new smells. However, just don't leave that pup sitting inside on a summer day even for just a couple minutes. As this video shows, the potential danger is just too high.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies