Indian to hit Bonneville with Black Bullet Scout motorcycle
Probably the most famous Scout to ever speed across the salt flats was the one ridden by Burt Munro. The bike and its builder were celebrated in the film The World Fastest Indian. Even posthumously, the man and machine were managing to break records last summer after an error was found in the original calculations. Indian reintroduced the Scout in the model range in 2014 as part of the rejuvenated brand.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies