Mercedes-AMG teases 2016 C63 Coupe [w/video]
'Something Fast' Indeed
Something fast, indeed. We just drove the 2015 Mercedes-AMG C63 S sedan and found it to be absolutely wonderful. It's no slouch, either – the four-door will run 0-60 in under four seconds. We expect the same from the upcoming coupe, thanks to the incredibly powerful, 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8 under the hood. The C63 sedan produces 503 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque in S guise. The coupe should do the same.
The AMG C63 will debut with the rest of the C-Class Coupe range at the Frankfurt show, or possibly even a bit earlier. We can't wait.
Mercedes C-Class Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies