Watch this comparison of pit stops from across motorsports
And it's that fact that makes this video worth watching. We get to see pit stops from F1, NASCAR, IndyCar, Formula E, and endurance racing presented in a single place. The video, which comes from YouTuber Rdwomack2, starts off by telling us how many pit crewmen are working on the vehicle and what they're doing, before presenting the actual pit stops.
After watching it, it's surprising to see how similar F1 is to IndyCar, and then to see how much more relaxed stops in the LMP1, LMP2 and GTE Pro series for the World Endurance Championship. What's your favorite comparison in this video? Have your say in Comments.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies