Xcar flogs the 2016 Audi RS3
With 362 hp and 343 pound-feet of torque from its 2.5-liter turbocharged five-cylinder and a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, the RS3 certainly doesn't lack for performance. Audi claims that it can get to 62 miles per hour in 4.3 seconds and to a top speed of 174 miles per hour. Xcar portrays that power as quite livable, though. Apparently, this hyper hatch is made less for top performance at the track, than being sublime on the road.
It seems that this hyper hatch isn't destined for these shores, though. Audi isn't bringing the five-door RS3 to the US, but a version in the body of the A3 sedan is highly rumored. If it's as wonderful as Xcar portrays the five-door, then this might be one to look forward to.
Audi A3 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models