Drive profiles obsessive MG resto-modder
Take Frontline Developments, for example. The British outfit specializes in restoring and upgrading classic MGs in particular. And judging from this video profile, it seems to do some beautiful work, paying painstaking attention to detail and craftsmanship that could only be carried out in Great Britain. Consider it, then, the MG equivalent of Icon or Singer.
It's also the subject of this latest video from Drive, and it's highly worth the eight minutes it takes to watch.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models