McLaren Special Ops cooks up a devilish P1
Outfitted by McLaren Special Operations, this particular McLaren P1 has been done up in a rather devilish black and red livery reminiscent of the scheme that the company's Formula One team is running on its single-seaters this season.
The mostly black bodywork, as you can see, is accented by red nostrils, red fading into black along the fenders and doors, a red-framed roof, red aero, and red-accented black wheels. The theme continues on the inside, with glossy red inserts and contrasting red stitching adorning the black leather and bare carbon-fiber trim.
It's certainly not for the faint of heart, but then a 900-horsepower hybrid hypercar seldom is.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies