Audi bringing all-electric CUV to Frankfurt
Stadler isn't the only Audi exec dropping details on the company's high-riding EV. Research and development boss Ulrich Hackenberg let slip that the all-electric "sports activity vehicle," might be followed by both a gas-powered plug-in variant and hydrogen-fuel-cell model. According to Hackenberg, the production model will arrive in early 2018, cover about 310 miles per charge, and target the upcoming Tesla Model X.
Look for more on this new model and the concept that will precede it as the Frankfurt Motor Show approaches.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models