Refreshed Fiat 500 and 500c show their new face on the open road
Despite being fully covered, the changes still appear subtle compared to the current 500's design. The headlights seem slightly reshaped with more of an oval shape then the present, rounder units, and the lower intake in the front air dam also looks larger. At the rear, new taillights and a tweaked bumper are among the adjustments. The previous spy shots also indicated some alterations to the interior.
The refreshed 500 and 500c reportedly will make their big debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September. Enjoy the camo'd preview in the gallery above.
FIAT 500 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies