Evo rediscovers true love in the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS
After Porsche went a bit softer with the current 911 GT3, the RS has been toughened up to greet the most hardcore of Zuffenhausen's faithful. It was revealed just a few months ago at the Geneva Motor Show, with a 4.0-liter atmospheric boxer-six driving 500 horsepower and 338 pound-feet of torque to the rear wheels – exclusively through a dual-clutch transmission.
That last bit might be enough to make the snobbiest of purists scoff, but it wasn't enough to keep Chris Harris from loving it. Find out what his former compatriots at Evo have to say from this first drive.
Porsche 911 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies