Nissan GT-R LM Nismo claws its way into Jay Leno's Garage
Nissan's LMP1 design will attempt to take advantage of the regulations that are more restrictive on the rear aerodynamics than they are on the front. So the Japanese automaker moved everything up front, including the engine, the driven wheels, and the bulk of the downforce.
Whether it will pay off remains to be seen, but we'll be watching closely to see how it fares against the mainstream competition. In the meantime, you can scope out this special 24-minute episode of Jay Leno's Garage to see what Nissan is up to.
Nissan GT-R Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models