Excavator in China bashes BMW and Jeep out of the way
The exact context of this clip isn't entirely known, but The Mirror in Britain speculates the vehicles are illegally parked. But that doesn't explain why the excavator crashes through a gate later in the video. Also, this doesn't appear to be the case of a rogue operator taking out some frustrations, because a man with a walkie-talkie is leading the way and seemingly directing the destruction. Nonetheless, getting permission to knock these cars around was probably the highlight of this driver's day.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models