Man drives through home, admits it was on purpose
Why would anyone drive a vehicle through their own house? Well, we don't really know and it turns out Jones doesn't really have an answer either.
According to the Times-Herald.com Jones was unsuccessfully trying to sell the home, which upset him enough to destroy it. But he told a local CBS reporter that a phone call from his wife caused it. Jones also claimed he did it to occupy his time with the repairs and apparently told cops he did it because the room needed more air.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models