Magnus Walker shows us how driving in LA is done
In this latest, artfully produced video for eGarage, everyone's favorite outlaw Zuffenhausen enthusiast takes to the streets of Los Angeles in his highly modified 1971 Porsche 911T street racer, carving his favorite route through the city.
The drive takes him through plenty of tunnels (so you'll want to turn up your speakers to hear the exhaust note reverberate), around corners aplenty, past the Petersen and even down some freeways – it is LA, after all. But the key here is that he's driving late at night, when the streets are empty and Magnus can do his best homage to C'était un rendez-vous.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models