More signs of life at New Fisker; Karma owners offered repair deal
Karma Owners Can Get As Much As $5,000 Worth Of Repairs
New owner Wanxiang is offering anywhere between $2,000 and $5,000 worth of parts and labor for those looking to give their Karma models some TLC. That offer stays in place until the end of next January. Fewer than 2,500 of the Karmas were built, with the last one rolling off the line in late 2012.
Last month, Wanxiang started teasing details on TheNewFisker.com about the company's first vehicle, which will be called the Elux Karma and is said to have a price tag of about $135,000. Wanxiang acquired Fisker out of bankruptcy early last year for $149.2 million.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models