Hoons off-road in a lowrider Monte Carlo in latest Roadkill video
As you might expect, forcing a lowrider off-road doesn't go well, but the stunt makes for a great chronicle of dumb, automotive fun. Other than some repairs to get the Monte Carlo roadworthy, the only modification here is a set of knobby tires to achieve at least a modicum of traction on the loose rocks. Although, no matter what they do, at the even lowest speeds the hosts inside are still bounced around like they're in an inflatable castle at a kid's birthday party. Still, the guys are clearly amused by it all.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models