Porsche 944 Turbo jumps in the MotorWeek wayback machine
With a whopping 247 horsepower, the 944 Turbo still represents something of a performer even today, with Davis and Company recording a solid 5.7-second sprint to 60. While it might hold its own against today's hot hatchbacks, it's clear that today's vehicles have come a very long way in terms of interior equipment.
Among the things MotorWeek highlights that seem weirdly out of place today include the passenger front airbag and, among the variety of old fashioned controls scattered throughout he cabin, the hilarious equalizer controls for the 10-speaker Blaupunkt stereo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models