Petrolicious shows a 1977 Aston Martin V8 shared by a father and son
Paul Kitchen grew being surrounded by his dad, Jonathan's, classic cars, and eventually wanted to get one of his own. Paul first looked at a Chevrolet Chevelle, but Jonathan pointed his son towards an Aston Martin. Now, the two of them share this beautiful V8.
The real highlight of this clip is watching this wonderful coupe snake over some wet roads over the burble of its V8. While the car's overall design was clearly European, Aston's stylists definitely had a look at some American muscle cars before picking up their pens. The result was a sublime blend of James Bond and Bullitt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models