Photographer streaks Ferrari California T in glow-in-the-dark paint
After taking the California T for a test drive, Oefner wanted to convey the feeling of the swift 553-horsepower vehicle, according to PetaPixel. Oefner scaled up his past experiments with color and blasted $190,000 the sports car with gallons of UV activated paint. By doing it in a wind tunnel with nothing but UV lights blazing down on the car, he hoped to capture the quickness of the California T while the car itself remained motionless.
The resulting video is astonishing. The Ferrari looks as if it's being pulled out of the darkness by brilliant rivers of glowing color. The video, entitled 'The Art of Form', is a beautiful way to highlight the new design of this classic nameplate.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models