All Honda Accord Hybrid production moving to Japan
Sales of the green-minded Accords are down so far this year. Through the end of March, the PHEV sold just 45 units, a 35-percent drop from the 69 sold in the first three months of 2014. Things weren't as bad for the non-plug Accord Hybrid, which has sold 2,585 units so far this year compared to 2,781 last year, a seven-percent drop. A year ago, Honda said that US sales were capacity constrained.
Honda Accord Hybrid Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies