Fox Sports to air entire 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship
According to the network, all of the races, including Le Mans, will air on Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2; plus they will stream on Fox Sports Go as well. The coverage kicks off with the Six Hours of Silverstone on April 12, and the network will broadcast the entire event live. Going forward, Fox promises at least three hours of live coverage for each competition.
The new deal essentially makes Fox Sports the hub of endurance racing for US audiences because the network also has a deal through 2018 to broadcast the North American-focused United SportsCar Championship.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies