New Fisker teases Karma's return
The text on the site certainly doesn't explain much. In four sections of the car it simply says "It's On," "Luxury Energized," "Energy Optimized" and "Introducing April 2015." Fisker owner Wanxiang is rumored to actually put the reborn Karma on sale in 2016, but under Elux branding and at a price around $135,000.
Unnamed insiders already indicated the styling for the Elux was very similar to the original Fisker Karma, and this was in part because major changes would have required new safety testing. This teaser also suggests not to expect any big alterations – it appears nearly identical to the last models from 2012.
Wanxiang bought Fisker for $149.2 million in early 2014 and initially hoped to have its version of the Karma on sale by early 2015.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies