Jay Leno finds no detail neglected on Icon's Derelict 1948 Buick Super
Like the rest of the Derelict series, this old Buick's toasted paint and pitted chrome are all part of the charm of the car, and it's really a case of beauty being more than skin deep. The Super rides on a custom chassis and suspension to make the convertible a far better driver than even a pristine original example. Plus, Ward hides all sorts of modern upgrades inside that are practically invisible until he points them out.
Leno absolutely falls in love with driving the Derelict Buick. If his enthusiasm grabs you, the video below from Ward goes much deeper into the build process of this awesome project.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models