Tesla dealer fight battles continue: success in GA, failure in WV
The bad news: West Virginia rejected Tesla's advances and put the kibosh on any manufacturer making any moves to sell cars or even display with intent to sell except through franchised dealers. That effort could have been poisoned by lobbyist wrangling that tried to insert a provision to a Senate-approved bill that would let any manufacturer open a maximum of five stores, not just Tesla. It's likely that Musk & Co. will be back for another crack at that one, since a beachhead in the small and centrally-located WV would give it easy access to a number of surrounding states.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video