Chris Harris spends a couple of days with the McLaren P1
Documented in the video above, everyone's favorite British automotive journalist picks up a black P1 at Anglesey – that picturesque circuit by the seashore in Wales – and drives it to Goodwood, home of the Festival of Speed and so many other octane-drenched extravaganzas. Along the way (and in between track lapping sessions), he treats a stranger to a drive, drags it against an Audi RS6 and highlights the finer points of experiencing a supercar out in the wild.
It's well worth the 19 minutes of play time, so check out the footage to see what it's like to live with nearly 1,000 horsepower under your right foot.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies