Tesla Model X spied up close in California
Reportedly filmed around Palo Alto, CA, this Model X tester is just cruising down the highway dressed all in white. It wears some concealment around the grille, headlights, rear window and taillights, but otherwise the CUV appears largely undisguised. After being recorded for a few seconds, the development driver accelerates away.
This was actually the second time that we've seen video of the future crossover testing. The first time showed the Model X seemingly doing handling, braking and acceleration testing in a closed-off lot. This time, the vehicle in question is wearing significantly less camo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models