Xcar tours Toyota's Secret Racing Collection
As a result of all its various racing activities, the German facility has an enviable collection of racing machinery, housed in a hall underneath one of its wind tunnels. We couldn't even begin to wrap our heads around the sheer amount of money that's been poured into all these racers and prototypes, or how much they'd be worth on the open market today if Toyota ever had to liquidate its unsurpassed collection. But you can scope them all out in the artfully shot and expertly narrated video above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies