What you missed on 3.18.15
Honda CR-Z could lose hybrid in favor of turbo four
Honda is reportedly prepping a new CR-Z and plans to offer some serious performance this time. In place of the hybrid in the US, it might get a detuned version of the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder from the Civic Type R and ride on the next-gen Civic platform. Does that sound like a CRX revival? Yep, it does to us, too.
Scion teases iA sedan and iM hatch ahead of NY debut
Scion is set to revitalize its lineup with the new iA sedan and iM hatchback at the New York Auto Show next month. We knew that already. What we don't know is what the two new models will look like, exactly. We still don't, but at least we have a teaser, which you can see here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models