Chinese farmers build giant Transformers from car parts, scrap metal
We've seen reinterpretations of Transformers before, even from China. However, with so many pieces already complete and for sale, these two guys seem to be making a very cool job out of it.
Not only that, the father and son are making money. According to a report from Shanghaiist, Yu Zhilin of Zhangmu township in Hengyang county and his son make more than a million yuan each year ($160,436 at current exchange rates) selling these Transformer creations in China.
Apparently, the Transformers movie franchise is huge business in China. According to Wikipedia, Transformers: Age of Extinction, which was released in 2014, is the highest-grossing movie in China of all time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models