Nissan's Twizy-like New Mobility Concept EV adds modern charm to old town in Japan
In the latest promotion effort, Nissan has brought the NMC to the tourist town of Shikano, in the east of Tottori Prefecture, to be used to get to hot spring excursions and other visits. Renting the vehicle costs roughly the equivalent of $10 an hour ($40 for six) as well as $12 to get a training license. You can see the little car in action in the video above, including some entirely interesting shots of the NMC painted like a cow with a pair of cows.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models