2016 Nissan Titan endures more torture testing
Nissan has already used the clips to look back at its pickup history, but the latest entry puts the focus directly on the new Titan, specifically, its torture testing during development. One trial bounced the truck around for months on a durability machine to simulate 370,000 miles of rough driving. Although, the true fun comes from watching the real-life evaluations where engineers slam the model into curbs and drive it off ledges to see what it can take.
Nissan Titan Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies