Promo video shows what the Mercedes G500 4x4 can do
The only thing it needs to be a going concern is license plates; we guarantee it's not waiting on customers. Autocar could be jumping the gun, but they say it's expected to go on sale later this year for a price in excess of 200,000 pounds ($308,770 US) in the UK. Above is the promotional video, below is footage from GT Spirit from the press launch – notice how the G63 AMG in the background looks, shall we say, pedestrian. We're going to be crawling all over this truck at the Geneva Motor Show, and if we can find the keys, we might even drive it over the other show cars and out the door... or the nearest wall.
Mercedes G-Class Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video