Apple iCar gets parodied on video by fictional Jony Ive
The Apple Car, said to be codenamed Project Titan - before his death, Steve Jobs apparently wanted to call the vehicle "iMove" - simply scales up many of the features found on its phones, according to a fictional Jony Ive. As such, it's made of styrofoam but you can purchase colorful snap-on covers to protect it. There are Bono jokes, Windows jokes and a whole lot more besides. Watch above for a chuckle.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies