2016 Kia Sorento now an IIHS Top Safety Pick
The 2016 model did much better, with the dummy properly restrained, proper airbag deployment, and just four inches of intrusion in the footwell, all of which was good enough for a "good" rating. Add that to the good ratings it's received for all the other tests, the Sorento's overall status is elevated to Top Safety Pick. You can check out video of the small overlap test above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies