Porsche 918 Spyder goes ice drifting in Finland
Still, this group has more than enough power to make it through a little bit of powder, and the 918 proves that at the Porsche Driving Experience winter camp in Finland. Although, the set of studded snow tires certainly helps.
Even with the trick all-wheel drive system in the Porsche combining a mid-mounted V8 and electric motors, this 918 has absolutely no problem lighting up the rear end in the snow and ice. Even at relatively low speeds, just a blip of the throttle is all it takes for the back tires to step out. However, the handling still looks quite controllable. It's hard to grin as this rare supercar does the Scandinavian Flick to set up a perfect drift between the snow banks.
Porsche 918 Spyder Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models