2016 Chevy Equinox brings its revised face to Chicago
The exterior now boasts a revised front fascia with a chrome-accented grille and projector beam headlights, and at the rear there are new taillights. Top -evel models get LED running lights, as well. Inside, the Equinox features a standard seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a backup cam, and for added safety, the CUV is now available with rear cross traffic and blade zone alert on some trims.
Beyond these updates, the powertrains carry over entirely from before with the choice between a 2.4-liter four-cylinder and a 3.6-liter V6. These refreshed 2016 models go on sale this fall.
Chevy Equinox Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models