McLaren 675LT shows its longer tail in leaked image
Based on the existing 650S, the new McLaren 675LT benefits from a revised 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 with 666 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, breathing through a new twin-tip exhaust protruding out of an extended tail with a new active rear wing. A fresh set of alloys, mounted to an assuredly retuned suspension, also appear to be part of the mix, along with some more revised aerodynamic elements. We'll have to wait a little longer, though, for McLaren to reveal its latest Super Series model in full to see how the overall shape and details take form.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models