Midttrafik is back with another commercial to get you on the cool bus
Now they've done it again, commissioning the same house that made the first spot, Denmark's M2Film, to work up an even longer sequel. Whereas the first one highlighted a wild bunch of riders basking in the glory of patterned cloth seats, this one follows public transportation's version of Cool Hand Luke simply called "The Passenger." He, his fans, his outlet sneakers with double knots, and his girlfriend from Paraguay are well worth a watch. The new video is above, the first ad from 2012 is below. Enjoy.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video