Ford dealer gives James Robertson new 2015 Taurus
He didn't have to dip into any of that money to buy the new car, though. According to The Detroit Free Press, Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights, MI, heard about Robertson's story of never being late to work and having perfect attendance. The dealer is donating a fully loaded, red 2015 Taurus to him. It's not one of our choices, but certainly nothing to sneeze at.
Robertson started walking to work in 2005 when his Honda broke down. According to the GoFundMe page, his job is about 23 miles away, but thanks to Detroit's poor bus network, he covers about 21 miles of that round-trip trek on foot each day.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models