New Kia Sportage shots give first glimpse of interior
We get a shot of the interior this time, too. Based on the steering wheel and what we can tell of the instrument panel behind the engineer's laptop, it looks like the forward section of cabin will get some sculpting but be largely similar to the current model.
A smorgasbord of gasoline direct injection, diesel, and small turbo engines should be on the menu at launch, as well as the option of a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. At the low end will be the tweaked, 136-horsepower, 1.6 CRDi launched with the latest i30, at the puissant end should be the 245-hp, T-GDi.
Kia Sportage Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models