Nissan releases official Maxima images following Super Bowl ad [w/video]
The full-size sedan will make its official debut at the 2015 New York Auto Show, and it will do so wearing sheet metal that's been heavily influenced by the latest Murano crossover. A floating roof, aggressive beltline and swooping rear end all contribute to a dramatically different sedan than the one being replaced. It's a big car, this, but it appears very muscular from the angles that we have.
You can check out the images Nissan has released up top, and if you happened to miss the car's appearance in the company's With Dad Super Bowl ad, we've embedded it below. Have a look.
Nissan Maxima Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models