Ken Block proves the new Ford Focus RS can handle that Gymkhana thing
Block does his usual, slipping and sliding and drifting the over-315-horsepower hot hatchback through Ford's Cologne, Germany factory, before making a final and surprising appearance at the unveiling of the new RS to European media. It's all as entertaining as it sounds, and gives us plenty of chances to hear the 2.3-liter EcoBoost at full bellow.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models