Lexus previews LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo
Dubbed the LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo, the design is apparently based on that of the Lexus LF-LC concept that debuted at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show in red, reappeared in blue at the Australian Motor Show and is tipped to reach production as the LC 500. The virtual reality concept appears to encompass many of the same design cues, but in racing guise – not unlike the treatment Lexus applied to the RC F GT3 concept last year and with a similar white paintjob.
More than that we couldn't tell you, but Polyphony Digital – the game studio responsible for the Gran Turismo franchise – says the official unveiling will follow soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models