Hyundai pushes performance in Canadian Super Bowl ad
The one-minute ad, titled Welcome to the New Age, eschews telling a narrative like many of this year's commercials. Instead, Hyundai offers a mix of energetic music over stylized imagery of the design, production and driving of the Genesis, plus a few brief cameos of other vehicles from the brand. The result is something a lot more visceral than many of the other spots so far. Too bad so many viewers are going to miss it.
Autoblog reached out to Hyundai Canada for more information on the ad. According to company spokesperson Chad Heard, there is "no plan for it to be used in the US. It is specific to Canada." The spot will air during halftime.
Hyundai Genesis Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies