Blake Anderson drives an over-the-top patriotic Jeep
Anderson described his ride as "an American Jeep" in an interview with Conan O'Brien, and he didn't mean that it was from the AMC years of the off-road brand's ownership. Instead, this one is as patriotic as they come thanks to a beautifully regal bald eagle covering the hood with the nation's flag as the background running up at least to the windshield. Hear Anderson's entire story of buying this red, white and blue off-roader in the video above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video