Xcar celebrates 100-year anniversary with Model T tribute
It's not a review, but a mostly sepia-tinged look at the car that started the mass-market adventure by taking that biblical advice to be fruitful and multiply and populate the Earth abundantly. Since it looks like Xcar is celebrating some kind of milestone, we've also included another video below of the first Xcar review we could find, covering the BMW M1, from the much more recent past - circa 2012.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies