15-year-old Russian footballer crashes Aston Martin he's owned for 3 days
The purported driver was Konstantin P., a goalkeeper for the Zenit-84 soccer team, according to Life News from Russia. The teen told the website that the Tiguan came out of nowhere at around 50 miles per hour (80 km/h). He was driving into the intersection and claimed to be going about 25-30 mph (40-50 km/h) when they collided. No one was reportedly hurt in the incident.
Konstantin allegedly bought the Aston Martin with his own money, but he might not have been responsible enough to actually drive it. According to CarScoops, he's now facing potential charges from the incident.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models